For those of you who have purchased pool keys, the school pool is now open for the summer!
Enjoy and please respect the rules:
- Supervisors must be the parent/legal guardian of the child/children.
- No person to swim alone.
- No more than 4 children per supervisor. It is a small pool – please be considerate of others.
- Behaviour that could be considered dangerous, such as running, pushing, holding under, bombing, diving and jumping – none of these are permitted.
- No bicycles, roller blades, boogie boards, skateboards etc to be used within the pool enclosure.
- If you let anyone in the enclosure you must take responsibility for them and when you leave they must also leave.
- The pool gate MUST be closed and locked at all times (the key is not to be left in the lock).
- Please keep the changing sheds, toilets and pool enclosure tidy.
- Please take your rubbish away.
- Please remember that this facility is designed primarily for younger children. We ask older family members to be considerate.
- Please report any vandalism immediately.
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed anywhere within the school grounds.